Audax UK Regulations
The Audax UK Regulations (Audax UK Regulations) comprise three sections:
- Administrative Regulations - relating to the governance of the organisation.
- Events Regulations. These include guidance on time limits, controls, routes and the types of machines that may be ridden, as well as a summary of AUK awards. These are based on the ACP Regulations, but differ in some places. A comparison between the two is here.
- Awards Regulations
Each section is split into regulations (Regulations) and appendices (Appendices). The Regulations are highlighted in bold font, the Appendices in plain font.
Terms defined in Audax UK’s Articles of Association (Articles) shall, unless otherwise defined in the Audax UK Regulations, have the same meaning in the Audax UK Regulations.
The Articles can be found here. Subject to the Articles, the Audax UK Regulations constitute the rules governing the conduct of officials and members of Audax UK.
The standing rules governing event participation are listed on the event entry form and entering an event implies agreement to follow those rules. Occasionally, an event organiser may add a specific additional rule, such as the need for all bikes to be fitted with mudguards, but this is quite rare.
Any questions regarding validation of events should be sent to the following using the contact form:
- Calendar Event - Event Organiser
- Permanent Event - Permanent Secretary
- DIY Event - DIY Organiser (from whom the Brevet Card was Purchased)
- ECE Event - Permanent Secretary
Rules issued by the international governing bodies for Audax, Audax Club Parisien and Les Randonneurs Mondiaux can be viewed here
The item has been added to your basketClick on the basket icon above to go to checkout