Add Overseas Event to My Record

As an AUK member I want to add an overseas event to my member record.

I will need: Membership Number, Start Date of Event, Country, Start Location, Event Name, Distance, Homologation Number, and a link to the results page on the event organiser's website or the website of the national organisation.

If there is no list of results on the web, you email a scan of the validated brevet card as an attachment to the Recorder (, or photocopy & post to the address on this page.