Join the Club
Become a member of Audax UK and discover the opportunities and benefits of the world's largest long distance cycling club.
- Lower entry cost for events
- Online results and points for validated events
- Arrivée, Audax UK's quarterly magazine
- Up to date details of events
- Priority entry to London-Edinburgh-London and other prestigious events
- Inclusion of your results in the Audax UK Awards and Championships structure
- The opportunity to become an event organiser
- Invitation to the Annual Reunion
- 3rd-party insurance while participating in AUK events within the UK (restricted to those normally resident in the UK)
- Access to the members-only web Forum
Membership Fee Options
- New or re-joining lapsed members one year for £23 or five years for £77
- Existing members one year for £18 or five years for £72 (5 for 4)
- Overseas postal surcharge of £9 per annum.
- More than one cyclist in the house? Household membership is available for £6 (1 year) or £24 (5 years) per additional person sharing an address. Each member gets the same benefits as a standard member, but only one copy of Arrivee is sent to the address.
- Life membership is available, free, to anyone over 65 who has been a paying Audax UK member continuously for 10 years, with a charge of £11 per year to receive 4 copies of Arrivee each year
- Our membership year runs from January to December, but join after August 31st 2019 and we will subscribe you through to the end of 2020.
Join using the Online Membership Form, and pay your subscription via Direct Debit or PayPal. Or alternatively you can print the form and post it to the membership secretary along with a cheque.
Special offer - if you have ridden an event as a non-member since 1st September, we will deduct your ride entry supplement from your joining fee if you opt to pay by direct debit. Just fill in the enrolment form and then the direct debit mandate, and send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org giving your name and the name/date of the ride you entered.
Overseas applicants are very welcome and can pay fees online via PayPal.
Please contact the Membership Secretary:
- If you are rejoining with your old membership number after a year or more lapsed membership and you get a message saying this is not possible (please do not continue through the joining process, we can sort this out for you)
- If you want to rejoin with your old membership number and you had one or more linked household member(s)
- If you need to pay by some other means than Paypal or cheque
- If you want to add or remove household members linked to an existing membership (currently not possible on line)
We have comprehensive membership FAQs here
Non-members can ride AUK events. However, a surcharge of £3.00 per event will be levied on all but Cycling UK members, to provide temporary membership for the duration of the ride.