Join Audax UK
Become a member of Audax UK and discover the opportunities and benefits of the world's largest long distance cycling club.
- Lower entry cost for events
- Online results and points for validated events
- Arrivée, Audax UK's quarterly magazine
- Priority entry to London-Edinburgh-London and other prestigious events
- Inclusion of your results in the Audax UK Awards and Championships structure
- The opportunity to become an event organiser
- Invitation to the Annual Reunion
- 3rd-party insurance while participating in AUK events within the UK (restricted to those normally resident in the UK)
- Access to the members-only web Forum
Membership Fee Options
- The standard subscription is £18 for one year or £72 for five years (5 for 4)
- New or re-joining lapsed members will have a one-off £5 joining fee added to their subscription to cover admin and sending a recent issue of Arrivee magazine (usually the latest one, but we can’t promise that every time)
- Overseas postal surcharge of £9 per annum.
- Our membership year runs from January to December, but if you join later in the year we reduce the fees, and those joining from October 1st will be subscribed through to the end of the following year.
- More than one cyclist in the house? Household membership is available for £6 per year or £24 for five years (no joining fee) per additional person sharing an address. Each member gets the same benefits as a standard member, but only one copy of Arrivee is sent to the address.
- Life membership is available, free, to anyone over 65 who has been a paying Audax UK member continuously for 10 years, with a charge of £11 per year to receive 4 copies of Arrivee each year (+ postal supplement if overseas)
- Register using the Online Membership Form (just the main member at this stage if you want to include household members)
- Wait for your verification email and activate your account
- Choose your subscription type and add any household members, then pay via Direct Debit or credit/debit card or Paypal
Or alternatively you can print the form and post it to the membership secretary along with a cheque.
Overseas applicants are very welcome and can pay fees online via credit/debit card or PayPal.
If you have been a member in the past and want to rejoin, you can usually have your old membership number back, which will reunite you with your previous history.
- If you were registered with an email address you can still access and can remember your old password, then login and continue to pay your subscription
- If you were registered with an email address you can still access but can't remember your password, you can request a password reset and then login and continue to pay your subscription
- If you can't remember which email address you registered with us previously or know that it was an email address you can no longer access, please contact the Membership Secretary (don't continue through the joining process as that will result in a new membership number and additional admin on our side!)
- If you had no email address registered but can remember your number and password then try logging on with (number)@member.auk (eg email@example.com) - you can then pay your subscription and amend your record to add an email address if you now have one
- If you had no email address registered and can't remember your number and/or password, please contact the Membership Secretary
- If you had household members previously linked to your record then you can rejoin with them or remove them from your membership as part of the subscription process (or add new household members)
Need some help?
Please contact the Membership Secretary:
- For any other rejoining queries - we like to help you to get back your old number if we can!
- If you need to pay by some other means than Direct Debit, credit/debit card, Paypal or cheque
- If you want to combine two individual memberships into a household or want to split an existing household into separate individual memberships - we can help work out the right payment options for you
We have comprehensive membership FAQs here
Non-members can ride AUK events. However, a surcharge of £3.00 per event will be levied on all but Cycling UK members, to provide temporary membership for the duration of the ride.